What we offer
FRIMO provides eligible employees with a 401(k) Qualified Retirement plan which is an excellent means of long-term savings for your retirement. The company's contribution, if there is any, is determined by the employer on an annual basis.
Flexible Work Schedules
FRIMO offers its employees plenty of room for flexibility. Our working time models vary depending on the area of responsibility and location.
Our success is international - as a global technology partner, FRIMO has 1,200 employees at 15 locations worldwide. FRIMO offers its employees numerous opportunities for international challenges. We support you in planning and organizing international assignments and open up new perspectives for you.
The objectives of our wage administration program are to:
- Provide equitable compensation for each employee in accordance with the individual skills, performance, and market conditions.
- Provide a strong performance motivation for employees.
- Reflect the value of each position in relation to others within the company and industry.
- Provide a salary structure that will attract and retain competent personnel.
FRIMO encourages you to further your education and training in your chosen field. There are possible opportunities for employees to receive tuition reimbursement in order to further their career development opportunities within the Company. FRIMO encourages employees to speak with upper level management concerning any interest in this area.
Currently, FRIMO covers the following benefits under its plan:
- Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts